• All personal and credit card information provided by you during the checkout stage of ordering is encrypted using industry-standard, 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. When your browser is in secure mode a yellow padlock symbol will appear in the bottom right cormer.
• Any potentially sensitive personal information ( ie email address ) is encypted when stored in our Customer database.
• Your credit card details are erased as soon as your order has been processed.
• Only the last five digits of your card are revealed when we confirm your order by email.
• Any information that we hold on you is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not pass your details to any other business.
• We may occassionally contact you by email about special offers or news that we think you might be interested in. Within these emails will be a link allowing you to unsubscribe at any time
Registered no. 04567324 (England and Wales)